Puppy Skills Package (8 weeks – 1 year)
Our Puppy Skills Package is designed to help people and their puppies to start off on the right paw. Puppy training is beneficial as it sets the stage for a well-mannered dog and future learning opportunities. People and their puppies learn the foundation skills to them to progress to intermediate and advanced skills in the future to enjoy a happy life together.
The best part of our Puppy Skills Package is that every client and their puppy have a package designed to meet their individual training needs. K&C Canine Life Skills LLC assists people and their puppies with many puppy life skills needs including:
• Name recognition (respond to his or her name)
• Recall (come when called)
• Leash manners (walk politely on leash)
• Polite greetings (reduce jumping on people)
• Puppy nipping and/or biting
• Crate training
• House training
• Complimentary phone consultation
• First session is 90-minutes session (in-home consultation included)
• Subsequent sessions are 60-minutes each (maximum two training activities per session)
• Training Plan
• Training Report after each session
• Phone, text, and email support between sessions
• Phone, text, and email support after last session (duration of support varies by number of sessions purchased)
• $100 per session up to 30 miles from our location in Clayton, NC
• $125 per session between 31 - 45 miles from our location in Clayton, NC
• All sessions are at your home at your convenience.
• Each package is designated for one dog. Packages cannot be combined for multiple dogs.